Saturday 18 August 2012

The Movie in my Mind


Everything changes,
I know you can't stay.
But I missed all the signs,
Now all I have are memories,
Those vivid pictures in my mind.

Laughing on the outside,
Slowly dying deep inside.
A smile of feign nonchalance,
Masking the ever throbbing wounds,
Open scars from a love that must end.

On a one fine day,
Where the sky was bright and clear,
You said Goodbye to me.

When I told you
" I'll Be Okay".....

I Lied.


((( july 27,2011.wednesday.1212hrs. )))


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry !!!
    Bcoz if u know me !!!
    I'm tell u . I'm just wait for u only one word.
    U tell I'm go . I'm gon for u!!!
    Bcoz my mine just think inside u don't want me no more....
    1. U young then me.
    2. Am be nothing( I am the peoplo empty )
    3. College man better then me....
    4. Dark peoplo .....
    Este !!!!!

    ReplyDelete