Monday 26 November 2012

I'm Sorry



I'm Sorry,
For the times you shed tears
And I wasn't there.

For the time you were heartbroken
And I couldn't put the pieces together.

I'm Sorry
That when you were screaming
I never heard you cry.

When all you ever wanted 
Was just a little faith and encouragement,
I refused to utter a single word
And opted for Silence.

I'm Sorry
That I looked away
When your eyes say,
"Hear my heart's plea."


But most of all,
I'm Sorry for Hurting You

BECAUSE I CHOSE TO LET GO.


((( asheil. june 20.2011.monday.1858hrs.)))

image courtesy of desktopnexxus

2 comments:

  1. Someday, I hope he will have the same thoughts and that he would realize how it pained me when he decided to let go....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @jei: I hope so too jayv... for your own peace of mind.

      Delete